- 112 Posts
screen went black and unresponsive
Let me see if I can phrase this correctly, I was swiping down for the notifications, and then back up and the screen went black and would not do anything at all, had to reboot. Is this normal or a flaw? Should I exchange it? Wonder if this is going to be a problem.
Thank you for the help as I am new to android.
- 06-05-2014, 09:13 AM #2
- 06-05-2014, 09:42 AM #3
Re: screen went black and unresponsive
It happened twice to my first S5, it wasn't the main reason I why I exchanged it had Battery issues. *knock-on-wood* My replacement is flawless.
If you can, why not exchange it. I don't think it's normal, never happened on any of my previous phones.
- By Anurag Joseph in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 01:56 PM
- By Harry Fajina in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2014, 09:50 PM
- By sdsubball23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2014, 01:50 AM
- By 92turbo2 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2014, 11:17 PM
- By neldog87 in forum HTC One SReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2014, 01:47 PM