- 1 Posts
Samsung S5 won't connect to Gear 2
I have a Samsung S5 that I have paired to my new Gear 2 but I keep getting a message that says the following:
"Security Policy prevents data transfers via Bluetooth"
Can anyone help with advice?
ALSO, I work for a company that places profile on the device via Airwatch and I'm not sure if this may have something to do with it. That said, I do have successful connection via Bluetooth in my car for music
- 06-07-2014, 09:28 AM #2
- By Anagoge in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:17 AM
- By gatorboi352 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:04 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2014, 09:01 PM
- By Anagoge in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:06 AM
- By Seth Lancaster in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 08:53 AM