- 06-08-2014, 02:02 AM #2
- 06-08-2014, 02:04 AM #3
- 06-08-2014, 03:08 AM #4
- 06-08-2014, 05:17 AM #5
- 06-28-2015, 06:12 PM #7
- 1 Posts
Re: swift key not working on my Galaxy s5??
If you have had all the updates for lollipop. Than you should know that the swipe software is swiftkey now. That is now pre-installed with the Samsung keyboard. Unless you are rooted no Uninstalling.... Not to mention all the security issues that Samsung has presented. I am having to do a claim with T Mobile for a new s5. Whenever I go to swipe for the second word in my conversation it does not recognize. Just swipes about every other word.
- 07-12-2015, 05:23 PM #8
- By CJBall in forum Android GraveyardReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2016, 08:56 PM
- By MrMLK in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 12-23-2014, 11:27 PM
- By cathlyn847 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 12:08 AM
- By dhinged in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 11:34 PM
- By shodoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:46 PM