- 93 Posts
Camera, takes pics slow?
I dont remember seing this message when i hit the shutter button when i first got the camera, "please wait while the camera takes the pictures". I noticed the other day and was like "jesus this is taking way to long to take a pic!" Has anyone else noticed this lag time from hitting the shutter button to the actual picture being taken? This is in broad daylight too, not low light indoors. Blue skies, outdoors, clear focus on subject.
Also, is there anyway to turn off the shutter sound without turning off the phones volume?
- 06-08-2014, 06:40 AM #2
- 06-08-2014, 08:54 AM #3
- 06-08-2014, 10:35 AM #4
- 06-08-2014, 11:27 AM #5
- 06-08-2014, 11:44 AM #6
- By Ellie359 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 12-14-2014, 10:44 PM
- By Anagoge in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2014, 09:17 AM
- By kinggfearr in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:41 AM
- By kinggfearr in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 06-08-2014, 06:42 PM
- By Anagoge in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2014, 10:06 AM