- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
how to completely move apps to an sd card?
I just bought a galaxy s5, the 16GB version as it was the only one the store had.
I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to completely move applications to an sd card?
Every time I move an app it always leave a few MB on my phone.
And also does anyone know if it's possible to move all applications to an sd card ?
Some applications don't have the options to move it to the sd card.
As a result the 16GB of onboard storage is starting to dwindle away
These may be noon questions but I'm new to the galaxy and samsung scene
- 06-08-2014, 09:52 AM #2
Re: how to completely move apps to an sd card?
If the application doesn't offer the option to move to/install to sdcard then there isn't any other option that I'm aware of, at least while running stock. I'm not positive but I think if you decided to root your device there maybe some hacks to allow it.
- 06-08-2014, 12:09 PM #3
- 06-08-2014, 01:31 PM #4
- 06-08-2014, 03:06 PM #5
- By sam00 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2014, 03:25 AM
- By Mike E in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:16 AM
- By Roy Weinberg in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 03:32 AM
- By paul mcnab in forum GoodReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 10:49 AM
- By Masum56k in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:21 AM