hello to all
been a while this might sound like a dumb question but after doing a bit of reading. it states i can root my s5 on tmobile and not trip the knox.???
and the only way to trip the knox is by installing a different rom or kernel.??? i just finance this phone tru tmobile and don't want to trip the knox in case in 6months i want to do the jump to a different phone if this one don't work out.and if that is the case which root program do i use. thanks
- 06-08-2014, 04:25 PM #2
Re: root question
I've been reading three S5 forums and so far, I am not getting enough positive vibes that rooting the S5 is worth while.
There aren't very many ROMs available and the help is not too good yet.
AT&T and Verizon have decided to make it darn near impossible to root phones on their system.
There are precious few things you can do with a rooted phone that you can't do with a stock carrier version.
I'm on Verizon so rooting it is a moot point, ain't a gonna happen anytime soon, if ever.
So far, TouchWiz has been able to do anything that I wanted. but, the grass can sometimes look greener on the other side of the fence.
- By Dan Sponseller in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 06:29 PM
- By glitchgod in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:59 PM
- By waltwhiteftw in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 02:51 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 11:48 AM
- By blakey5 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 09:17 PM