hello to all
been a while this might sound like a dumb question but after doing a bit of reading. it states i can root my s5 on tmobile and not trip the knox.???
and the only way to trip the knox is by installing a different rom or kernel.??? i just finance this phone tru tmobile and don't want to trip the knox in case in 6months i want to do the jump to a different phone if this one don't work out.and if that is the case which root program do i use. thanks
- 06-08-2014, 03:25 PM #2
Re: root question
I've been reading three S5 forums and so far, I am not getting enough positive vibes that rooting the S5 is worth while.
There aren't very many ROMs available and the help is not too good yet.
AT&T and Verizon have decided to make it darn near impossible to root phones on their system.
There are precious few things you can do with a rooted phone that you can't do with a stock carrier version.
I'm on Verizon so rooting it is a moot point, ain't a gonna happen anytime soon, if ever.
So far, TouchWiz has been able to do anything that I wanted. but, the grass can sometimes look greener on the other side of the fence.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- By Dan Sponseller in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 05:29 PM
- By glitchgod in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2014, 09:59 PM
- By waltwhiteftw in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 01:51 PM
- By fofjjsr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-08-2014, 10:48 AM
- By blakey5 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2014, 08:17 PM