- 4 Posts
On-screen volume control?
The case I selected for my new Galaxy S5 is a fold-over type of case with a small clear window. Love the case except for the fact that it makes access to the volume button a bit of a challenge. I'm looking for a way to put a volume control shortcut on my home screen (which I thought would be pretty easy), but darned if I can figure out how to do it. Suggestions?
- 06-09-2014, 11:21 AM #2
- 270 Posts
Re: On-screen volume control?
I used to use Slider Widget - Volumes. It is a widget for your any of your home screens that you can control all the volumes for. I really liked it. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...s.sliderwidget
- 06-09-2014, 02:39 PM #3
- By jarabmx in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2014, 07:03 AM
- By kouhei07 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 06:41 PM
- By zeuszema in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:44 AM
- By aexoldevs in forum Android GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 07:35 AM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:50 AM