S5 or HTC One

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
So last week I bought the M8 for myself. Love it. Saturday bought my wife the S5. I didn't think I would like it till I started setting things up for her. Even though I love the M8, there's certain aspects I'm starting to like on the S5. What are some of your opinion? Stick it switch?

Posted via Android Central App

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
are those things that you like enough to make you switch? if so, then switch. If they're minor then you might be better without.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I have used both and find both have features I like. I have the S5 but looking now to get the M8 again - that way I can swap out whenever I want. I really like the speakers on the M8.

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
At the moment I have both, an Att model S5 and a Gsm unlocked M8. Like them both and find them pretty comparable in many ways. Am planning on keeping the S5 and selling the M8. The S5 just seems to fit my daily needs a slight bit better. Either way you go, both are great phones. It just comes down to what works best for you.

aitt

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
It's a hard choice to be honest. I'm such a damn phone junkie.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I had the M8 and I returned it yesterday for the S5. M8 is a great phone but I didn't like the fact that I was getting these small hairline scratches on the camera lens. There is a big post in the M8 forum about the lens being plastic or having this coating on it...making it easy to scratch. Other than that it's a great phone. I had no complaints beside the camera. I'm looking forward to testing this S5 camera out next week when I go to NY.

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I think you have to put the G3 in that discussion. Also, there will be some kind of follow on to the Moto X (Moto X + 1) - if they put a Snapdragon 800 (has a always listening chip built in) with 1080P, 2 GB RAM, somehow get a better camera (maybe a Sony Exmor 13 MP sensor) @ 4.7-4.8" they would have a real winner.

Leslie Hatcher

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I am a self-professed phone junkie. Most women love shoes or pocketbooks, but my obsession is phones! I am an avid galaxy user but I am so excited for the iPhone 6 release!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol