- 06-09-2014, 07:40 PM #2
- 06-09-2014, 07:41 PM #3
Re: How to stop ads
You can install an ad network detector like Lookout Ad Network Detector. You can also long press on a notification and then select App Info--it may tell you what app is responsible for the ad.
Posted via Android Central App--please excuse the brevity and any typos!
- By nurpinn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2014, 06:24 AM
- By mihlenburg in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 03:11 AM
- By mickeyboat in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2014, 02:17 AM
- By Help_Me_Harry in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 07:35 PM
- By David_Foster in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-09-2014, 05:54 PM