- 2 Posts
Taking screenshots without using a hard button on a non-rooted S5
I've done some searching on the forum but didn't find any answers. Hopefully someone can enlighten me.
I recently upgraded from my S3 to S5 because the Power button on my old S3 wore out. I'm looking for a way to take screenshots using soft keys instead of the Power+Home combo, or a the swype gesture. So far, the apps that I've found either requires rooting or hasn't worked yet (Screenshot Ultimate).
Does anyone know of other methods/apps to take screenshots without using the hard buttons?
- 06-09-2014, 07:45 PM #2
- 06-10-2014, 10:58 AM #4
Re: Taking screenshots without using a hard button on a non-rooted S5
I have read of folks claiming their Power Button wore out.
It was all over the forums on my Galaxy 'S' Fascinate about how it was soooo fragile.
Well, that phone is 3 years old and it has never hiccuped.
I don't think you should give a seconds thought to using any of the buttons.
Home key + Power Button and screenshot saved.... I do it many times a day and it ain't broke yet, and I doubt seriously it ever will.
People who break those things must give a terrific amount of physical abuse to their phones. keys in pockets with phone, etc...
Normal use is not going to kill it.
- By agcereniv in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2015, 01:03 AM
- By J0shie in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:43 AM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 26Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:10 AM
- By tannerrblake in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-10-2014, 01:40 PM
- By kcblazer06 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 03:38 AM