- 2 Posts
Different time zones in calendar bookings
I'm receiving calendar bookings in .ics files to my phone.
The weird thing is that it contains two different time zones and when I choose to import the booking into my calendar the booking shows up at the wrong time.
The booking contains both CET, summer time, 20-21 and UTC, 18-19.
18-19 is the correct time.
How do I make the booking to end up at the right time in my calendar?
My settings for time/date is set to automatic time zone and the time on the phone is correct.
- 06-10-2014, 05:27 AM #2
Re: Different time zones in calendar bookings
Do you have "dual Time" set to ON?
that's under "dual clock" under Lockscreen
Just a thought...____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- By usmevik in forum GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-08-2015, 05:40 PM
- By tarfoot in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 12:20 PM
- By sdsubball23 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:16 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:32 PM
- By kdog509adam75 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 08:05 AM