- 2 Posts
Different time zones in calendar bookings
I'm receiving calendar bookings in .ics files to my phone.
The weird thing is that it contains two different time zones and when I choose to import the booking into my calendar the booking shows up at the wrong time.
The booking contains both CET, summer time, 20-21 and UTC, 18-19.
18-19 is the correct time.
How do I make the booking to end up at the right time in my calendar?
My settings for time/date is set to automatic time zone and the time on the phone is correct.
- 06-10-2014, 06:27 AM #2
- 1,646 Posts
Re: Different time zones in calendar bookings
Do you have "dual Time" set to ON?
that's under "dual clock" under Lockscreen
Just a thought...Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day, using ART
Box Stock, not rooted
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid senses Scrn off=Wifi & Data OFF,
senses Scrn on=WiFi & Data ON
- By usmevik in forum GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 10:39 AM
- By tarfoot in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:20 PM
- By sdsubball23 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2014, 02:16 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum AT&TReplies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 01:32 PM
- By kdog509adam75 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 09:05 AM