Please Help with voice call quality.
I'm having a problem with my S5, the caller's voice coming out of the earpiece is very bad in quality: I get a distorted sound and some sound vibration in my ear just like a blown speaker. I'm sure it's not from the carrier as it happens on Viber calls on Wi-Fi as well.
Is there any way I can adjust the sound? An equalizer app or the like?
Does Adapt Sound work on the earpiece for voice calls and Viber calls?
I don't want to send the phone to be repaired under warranty as it will take a long time, so any input is appreciated.
Thank you kindly.
- 06-10-2014, 05:01 AM #2
Re: Please Help with voice call quality.Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player
Current Carrier: Sprint
Re: Please Help with voice call quality.
Thank you so much for your reply.
I'm trying it now, gonna test it with my incoming calls and get back with the result. I really hope it works, cos I believe the problem is with low frequency sounds.
In the meantime if anyone has any more ideas, please chime in.
- 06-10-2014, 05:47 AM #4
- By kenzi100c in forum Android Security Apps, Tips & StrategiesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:53 AM
- By Sarvesh Gokarn in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:23 AM
- By sdsubball23 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 11Last Post: 06-12-2014, 01:16 PM
- By heather_dunphy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 10:40 AM
- By Tess Trotter in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2014, 08:23 AM