Galaxy S5: Notification Help Please....
I downloaded a couple of notification tones (ones I created using music from my computer) using MyxerTones. Everything worked perfectly for a couple days. I had one song as my notification for a day or two (worked perfectly) and then switched to a second song (worked perfectly).
Yesterday afternoon it was working right. Then around supper time last night I got a text and it played the previous notification music. Checked the phone and it still had my the correct notification checked...the old one wasn't even listed even though that was the one it was playing. I deleted the old one from my phone thinking that would work but somehow it still played the one I deleted.
This morning I turned on my phone and got a text and all it did was vibrate. I erased the second notification I loaded and just selected one of the preloaded notification tones and it won't play that either. It just vibrates. I've made sure I haven't 'muted' the sound somewhere and it doesn't look like the sound is muted anywhere.
Any idea what the problem might be???
- 06-10-2014, 08:51 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S5: Notification Help Please....
Actually no app is involved. It 'texts' the ringtone to your phone.
I've turned all the volumes I know up today and all I get is a vibration....no sound comes from notifications at all now...even using one of the S5 notification tones.
The ring for when I get a phone call works....just not the notification tones.
- 06-10-2014, 03:48 PM #4
- By Zeffa in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-09-2015, 02:08 PM
- By zaks1987 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-19-2014, 10:30 PM
- By ivancreations in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:18 AM
- By BalkanTV records in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:29 AM
- By nikosold in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2014, 07:51 AM