Strange Power issues
Ok her is what Happened phone 75% charged and working but the power button would not wake up the phone
So i pulled the battery and No change so fearing it was a Hardware issue i pulled the sd and nothing
so i pulled the Sim
it worked and still is
how can the sim stop the Power button ???
To this day nothing else has happened oh this was after a firmware update but i had reset the phone
any thoughts ???
- 06-10-2014, 06:12 PM #2
Re: Strange Power issues
It shouldn't really. Now that you have pulled it apart, and got it to work, can the SIM be reinserted and everything still work?
- By mhenssen in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 07-16-2014, 06:53 AM
- By one eye bear in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 16Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:56 PM
- By TomRydz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 09:27 PM
- By danwc in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 06:35 PM
- By bhameyedoc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 12:32 PM