MMS problems with the s5

DaMaRa1109

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else been having problems with mms? It's been really horrible for me with iPhone and Android users a like. Along with my imessage problem it's getting ridiculous. Pictures, screen shots and other images are constantly getting "error" or "image not compatible" on the person I'm sending pictures to device, ones even a Note 3!!!.....any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone else been having problems with mms? It's been really horrible for me with iPhone and Android users a like. Along with my imessage problem it's getting ridiculous. Pictures, screen shots and other images are constantly getting "error" or "image not compatible" on the person I'm sending pictures to device, ones even a Note 3!!!.....any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

I was having some MMS issues last week but they seem to have resolved themselves when I refreshed my APN settings. As for iMessage issues I switch back and forth between my iPhone 5s and Galaxy s5 a few times a week and never have any issues as long as I turn off iMessage on my iPhone before switching.

fantom305

May 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I don't know what carrier you are using but TMobile released and update last week that is supposed to take care of those issues.

DaMaRa1109

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I was having some MMS issues last week but they seem to have resolved themselves when I refreshed my APN settings. As for iMessage issues I switch back and forth between my iPhone 5s and Galaxy s5 a few times a week and never have any issues as long as I turn off iMessage on my iPhone before switching.

How do u refresh APN settings?

Lynx

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I use evolvesms and in the settings I just went into the mms settings and hit Automatically Select APN

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech