Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default MMS problems with the s5

Has anyone else been having problems with mms? It's been really horrible for me with iPhone and Android users a like. Along with my imessage problem it's getting ridiculous. Pictures, screen shots and other images are constantly getting "error" or "image not compatible" on the person I'm sending pictures to device, ones even a Note 3!!!.....any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

Global Posts
    1,221 Global Posts

Default Re: MMS problems with the s5

Quote Originally Posted by DaMaRa1109 View Post
    Has anyone else been having problems with mms? It's been really horrible for me with iPhone and Android users a like. Along with my imessage problem it's getting ridiculous. Pictures, screen shots and other images are constantly getting "error" or "image not compatible" on the person I'm sending pictures to device, ones even a Note 3!!!.....any input would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I was having some MMS issues last week but they seem to have resolved themselves when I refreshed my APN settings. As for iMessage issues I switch back and forth between my iPhone 5s and Galaxy s5 a few times a week and never have any issues as long as I turn off iMessage on my iPhone before switching.

Well I don't know what carrier you are using but TMobile released and update last week that is supposed to take care of those issues.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I'm using verizon so probably no update in sight.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Lynx View Post
    I was having some MMS issues last week but they seem to have resolved themselves when I refreshed my APN settings. As for iMessage issues I switch back and forth between my iPhone 5s and Galaxy s5 a few times a week and never have any issues as long as I turn off iMessage on my iPhone before switching.
    How do u refresh APN settings?

Global Posts
    1,221 Global Posts

I use evolvesms and in the settings I just went into the mms settings and hit Automatically Select APN

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk