- 06-11-2014, 10:22 AM #2
Re: How to Turn Off Fingerprint Reader?
Hi. On my AT&T model its Settings (swipr down from he top and choose the Gear-looking icon) --> Finger Scanner --> Screen Lock --> Swipe.
There may also be other ways to accomplish this.
Hi5 to the sVLive long and prosper.
- 211 Posts
- 06-11-2014, 12:33 PM #4
- By wadams2112 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 08:23 PM
- By Gega1234 in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2014, 06:46 PM
- By Masum56k in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 12:56 PM
- By superstardeejay in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:53 AM
- By MedCV in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 05:10 AM