I dont see when text msgs are to multiple people
With my Note 2 when I received msgs sent to multiple recipients I would see the little three head icon. Now I do not. I don't know when the msg has been sent to more people than myself. this is going to get me in trouble! I don't know when its sent just to me or sent to many until I see others reply. I also have pics assigned to some of my contacts.
- 06-11-2014, 11:49 AM #2
Re: I dont see when text msgs are to multiple people
DId this. Is that what you mean?
From the Home screen, tap Messages.
Tap the Menu icon in the upper right.
Tap Multimedia messages.
Place a check in Group conversation to enable Group messaging.
To adjust Group message threading, access the Group message.
Above the text entry field, check/uncheck Group conversation (this will send the message as a MMS or SMS).
- By walterwood44 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-11-2015, 09:56 AM
- By floramcdonnell in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:58 PM
- By cdmjlt369 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2014, 06:59 AM
- By wadams2112 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2014, 07:23 PM
- By dart4605 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:18 AM