- 5 Posts
VoIP on S5?
I just upgraded from a Sprint Evo 4G LTE to a Verizon Galaxy S5, loving the new phone. One thing I do miss about the Evo though is that the phone function had built-in internet calling options. I was able to set up my SIP phone account right in the phone app and use either cell calls or IP calls right from the built-in app. The S5 doesn't seem to have the same function. Am I just missing it or did they not include it on the S5? If it's not included, any recommendations on a third-party VoIP app?
- 06-11-2014, 12:51 PM #2
- 06-11-2014, 02:03 PM #3
- 06-11-2014, 02:22 PM #4
- 06-11-2014, 03:03 PM #5
- 06-11-2014, 03:23 PM #6
- 06-11-2014, 04:12 PM #7Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- By telrod11 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:23 AM
- By Nikhil Ramakrishnan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:54 PM
- By vasodys in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:26 PM
- By officerripley in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab4 10.1Replies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2014, 02:11 PM
- By rmjohnson144 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2014, 11:59 AM