Videos Won't Upload To YouTube...

Nicole Simmons2

May 29, 2014
Visit site
I've only had my GS5 for a month and so this is my first time trying to upload my videos to YouTube. And it's not working.

I am in the gallery, on the video I want to upload, I tap on the share symbol, I select YouTube and then write a title, description and choose options. I then hit the upload symbol. It then goes to my list of uploads and shows the video I'm trying to upload at the top, but when I tap on it, nothing. When I tap on the 3 dots to the right of the thumbnail, it gives me the option to cancel download. But it's not really doing anything! I let it sit like that for over 5 minutes and nothing changes.

I've also tried doing it the opposite way and tapping on the upload option in YouTube, but that does not even give me an option to upload from my gallery which is super wierd. It only allows me to choose from downloads.

What am I doing wrong and how can I fix this?!

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
+1. If it is set to upload on wifi only and you are on mobile data then that could be why

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Pete Padilla

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I am also having the exact same problem. YouTube says "PENDING " for 12 hours. I didn't see a solution posted. Is there one? Or am I just out of luck?