- 06-12-2014, 02:52 PM #2
- 06-12-2014, 02:53 PM #3
- 06-12-2014, 05:57 PM #5
- 867 Posts
Re: Android os draining battery life
That is a tad bit high....
I have a couple of screenshots showing mine.
You need to see "what" is using the battery the most and go from there.
Is all of the bloatware disabled?
Do you leave DATA on all day? I don't, I turn OFF data and wifi when I am not using them. I work in deep wooded areas and sometimes there is only a 1x carrier available if that. I don't want the radio transmitter pumping up to Full Power trying to get a good signal into the cell sites.
The way I do it, the phone is just "listening all day" for a phone call or text message.
.Verizon Galaxy S5
- By walkingagh in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-22-2014, 10:46 AM
- By 007avenger007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:33 AM
- By Buck-eye in forum T-MobileReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:53 AM
- By tty7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:40 PM
- By GrimXI in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 06-12-2014, 07:08 PM