Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wrong Google Password Login Information

I randomly started getting these notifications that my Google+ password login was incorrect but I haven't changed anything. I'm also able to get onto everything fine on my computer. When I click the link to figure out what's going on, it seems to crash and rapidly brings my back to the same screen. Anyone else having this problem? Know how to stop it? Really, really don't want to have to go through the issues of a hard reset.

Posted via Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wrong Google Password Login Information-screenshot_2014-06-12-22-07-58.jpg  
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Wrong Google Password Login Information

Quote Originally Posted by EvaBean72 View Post
    I randomly started getting these notifications that my Google+ password login was incorrect but I haven't changed anything. I'm also able to get onto everything fine on my computer. When I click the link to figure out what's going on, it seems to crash and rapidly brings my back to the same screen. Anyone else having this problem? Know how to stop it? Really, really don't want to have to go through the issues of a hard reset.

Well, try switching your device off for a while then again switch it on make sure you are connected to the data services or the Wi-Fi network ! Try putting your gmail user ID and password again it should work this time. let me know if it doesn't work for you !!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EvaBean72 View Post

Well, try switching your device off for a while then again switch it on make sure you are connected to the data services or the Wi-Fi network ! Try putting your gmail user ID and password again it should work this time. let me know if it doesn't work for you !!