Multi Window Not Working
Im new to android as i was an apple guy before buying an S5 (which i love),
im having problems enabling Multi window on my device it just wont let me activate it, ive tried the shortcut and the settings ways, turning the phone off and on but still no luck.
Am i just being Thick
Cheers for the help in advance.
- 06-13-2014, 09:15 AM #2
- 06-13-2014, 09:22 AM #3
- 06-16-2014, 07:10 AM #6
- 1,059 Posts
Re: Multi Window Not Working
Why some carriers deliver these phones to customers with Easy Mode enabled as the default is hard to understand. It's like delivering a Ferarri with 10 of the 12 cylinders disabled.
Happy you got things working properly!
- By warrencoles in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 09:10 PM
- By tcm1969 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:30 PM
- By yeshan2015 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:09 AM
- By appzuniverse in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:27 AM
- By raja_N5 in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:53 PM