- 313 Posts
How to change voicemail greeting on att galaxy s5 Att
For some reason my voicemail on AT&T has been automatically changed and I don't have idea when. I just found out last night. When someone call saying my name and I'm not available but I have recorded my greeting for voicemail but for some reason I can't change to the greeting. Can you please help, the automated voicemail is annoying and I have business so I need my own greeting.
Thanks in advance!
Sent via the Samsung White GALAXY S™5
- 06-13-2014, 05:42 PM #2
Re: How to change voicemail greeting on att galaxy s5 Att
On the phone long press 1 and it should connect to your voicemail and you should be given the option to change your greetings can you not?
I believe ATT has a visual voicemail app which you can download and change your greetings from there as well.
- 06-14-2014, 03:59 AM #4
- 10-08-2015, 12:44 PM #5
- By Saverio Geronimo in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2014, 08:03 PM
- By polaraman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:38 AM
- By Kaiser Droid in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 09:55 PM
- By KWKSLVR in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2014, 11:00 AM
- By F34R in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2014, 08:12 AM