Mail Deleting Tip
I just figured this out, thought I would share.
When deleting emails from individually from the stock mail client, usually when you delete a message you have to wait until the "message deleted" banner on the bottom of the screen disappears before deleting the next one. Figured out that when that banner appears, if you hit the back button it goes away and you can select the next email or delete the next email.
- 06-13-2014, 05:31 PM #2
- 06-13-2014, 09:59 PM #3
- 06-14-2014, 06:53 AM #4
- 06-14-2014, 07:28 AM #5
- 08-02-2014, 09:03 AM #6
Re: Mail Deleting Tip
Finally! After the update from Verizon a couple days ago, this tip finally works for me. Luckily I remembered this post from before and came back to look at it now. Thanks.
Posted via Android Central App - Verizon S5
- By Mooncatt in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:08 AM
- By tcm1969 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 01:41 PM
- By neu smurph in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:52 AM
- By Sashylee in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2014, 03:53 PM