- 2 Posts
video I took on my S5 won't play audio :(
I am so upset. I went to my daughters school yesterday and took some pics and some videos. Everything goes/went straight to the SD card, my husband purchased for the phone. Everything came out great no issues except the longest video I took, at almost 12 minutes. It plays with no audio. As soon as the video starts, on my phone, a small little tan box pops up stating 'play video data only.' We transferred it to the PC and tried from there and it still doesn't work. The programs on the PC won't play the video at all, talking about possible bad formats, codecs or bad public atoms. I don't know anything about this stuff. Like I said, the shorter videos taken just minutes before the one is question, work fine from the phone and computer, as do videos I took after it. Anyone who can help me figure this out?? Thanks so much.
- 06-13-2014, 05:33 PM #2
Re: video I took on my S5 won't play audio :(
Welcome to Android Central! That sounds frustrating. When you say you transferred it, do you mean you copied the movie file over to the PC, or moved the card over and played it while still on the card? If you haven't tried already, see what happens if you copy the file to the PC. If the card is the problem, then perhaps it'll work when the file is off the card.
- 06-13-2014, 06:56 PM #4
- 06-13-2014, 11:18 PM #5
- By Tazio Nuvo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-26-2014, 06:30 PM
- By str8bucs in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 01:04 AM
- By izzy67 in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:50 AM
- By Liz Brereton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 12:23 AM
- By My Other Username in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-13-2014, 05:20 PM