SMS Contact Photo Issue with Google Hangouts

Wjjd225

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Okay, so I literally just got my samsung galaxy s5. I love the phone, but it has so many options that it can be a bit overwhelming at times. I'm having this particularly perturbing issue with my contact photos. First off, I synced my contact with my facebook so that all of my contacts would have photos. That worked out fine. I use google hangouts as my default app for sms because I find the app appealing both ascetically and functionally, and I would like to continue using it. However, the issue arises in that, my contact photos do not show up in google hangouts. Instead, I get the default portrait next to all of my contacts. Is there a way to fix this. I've seen multiple threads similar to this one in forums all throughout the internet, but none gave an answer that applied directly to my specific issue. Is anyone aware of a way to get my contact pictures to show up in google hangouts?

Kyle2595

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm currently facing the same exact issue. I found some people said to use HaxSync from the Google Play store to import your contact photos from facebook, but the app costs $0.99. If anyone knows of a way to do this without the use of another app that would help a lot!