- 25 Posts
Buying a new phone
So, due to Comcast's horrific nature, i decided to save myself money and cancel them and use my phone as a tether after rooting and all that jazz, blah blah blah.
However, i live with my girlfriend who depends on internet as well and she doesn't have unlimited data (yet)
So my question for you guys is, what kind of phone (in your best experience) would suit my (not so tech friendly) girlfriend?
keep in mind that i want it to be android OS so i can root it for her and set up all her tethering and all that jazz.
Also, if it's possible to keep the price lower, thats a ++ (otherwise i'd have her get the s5)
All input is appreciated, thanks guys
- 06-14-2014, 06:48 AM #2
- 06-14-2014, 07:59 AM #4
Re: Buying a new phone
If cost is the issue I would say the G2. It has the snapdragon 800 processor and is pretty cheap since it came out last year. Big beautiful screen, snappy, great camera. It's pretty awesome.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
- 06-14-2014, 10:51 AM #5
- By aximtreo in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 8Last Post: 08-03-2014, 12:13 AM
- By Judy1314 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2014, 03:42 AM
- By ashish1159 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 01:02 AM
- By KidGogle in forum Moto GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2014, 08:37 AM