- 06-14-2014, 09:41 AM #2
Re: Disappearing Contacts on Galaxy S5
Not a common problem at all.
Do you have them sync'd up with anything? Maybe consider Google+ as a backup? I don't use their service but it is a solid backup source.
If you have Air Gestures enabled there is a possibility that you somehow told it to delete a contact just by having your hands close to the phone. That feature caused my phone to do things that I did not anticipate. I considered that an annoyance and turned it OFF and have not missed it as all.
Just a thought.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- By ruglet in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 28Last Post: 06-02-2015, 03:27 PM
- By guyslichten in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:33 PM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 10:25 AM