- 06-14-2014, 10:41 AM #2
Re: Disappearing Contacts on Galaxy S5
Not a common problem at all.
Do you have them sync'd up with anything? Maybe consider Google+ as a backup? I don't use their service but it is a solid backup source.
If you have Air Gestures enabled there is a possibility that you somehow told it to delete a contact just by having your hands close to the phone. That feature caused my phone to do things that I did not anticipate. I considered that an annoyance and turned it OFF and have not missed it as all.
Just a thought.
- 11-20-2015, 12:39 PM #3
- By ruglet in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 35Last Post: 08-21-2016, 02:34 AM
- By guyslichten in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 12Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:33 PM
- By Smply_Rcklss in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 06-18-2014, 08:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:25 AM