Questions About Native Email App

RFclipse

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I've found a few things I don't like about the native email app, and I can't use K9 because my Exchange Server at work is not supported. Anyone know if a work around to any of these?

1) When I reply to an email, the text size of the original email below my reply is huge. Sometimes I need to refer back to the original message when I'm replying, so this is annoying.

2) HTC mail has a "recently used" feature that allows you to pick from the 3 most recently used folders when moving messages from the inbox. With the S5, I always need to navigate to a folder manually to move a message. This is annoying if multiple folders exist, but I'm generally only storing mail in a couple main folders.

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I've found a few things I don't like about the native email app, and I can't use K9 because my Exchange Server at work is not supported. Anyone know if a work around to any of these?

1) When I reply to an email, the text size of the original email below my reply is huge. Sometimes I need to refer back to the original message when I'm replying, so this is annoying.

2) HTC mail has a "recently used" feature that allows you to pick from the 3 most recently used folders when moving messages from the inbox. With the S5, I always need to navigate to a folder manually to move a message. This is annoying if multiple folders exist, but I'm generally only storing mail in a couple main folders.

I am now changing my recommendation to CloudMagic.
It specifically states that it is designed for iMap Exchange Servers and has the highest awards from a few organizations.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.cloudmagic.mail&token=0zuRhEwC

I took MyMail off of my S5 and have converted over to CloudMagic.

The UI is so much cleaner, it looks like I am seeing stuff on my desktop PC.
Instant access to folders where I keep archives, etc...