Text notification sound app problem
So I got an app to download new ones, I found one I liked so I got it but the only problem is that it downloaded into my music library. Is there any app that doesn't put the ring tones into the music library and puts it into the ringtone list?
Posted via S5
- 06-14-2014, 04:02 PM #3
- 06-14-2014, 04:03 PM #4
Re: Text notification sound app problem
I use Zedge
Sound files downloaded through this app will show up in you sound file list with all the native sounds. For instance, if you download a new notification sound file through Zedge and then open your messaging app, select settings>notifications>notification sounds, you will be presented with two choices, media storage and Zedge. If you select media storage you will see the list of your native sounds and the newly downloaded sound file from Zedge will be in the list with your other sounds.
- By Androidbot101 in forum LG Optimus MReplies: 5Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:10 PM
- By kazmi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-14-2014, 07:25 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 03:28 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2014, 02:12 PM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 01:33 PM