- 11 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Transferring music from ITunes to Samsung Galaxy S5
I just switched from an iPhone 5 and I need help transferring my music over to the S5. I've looked on google but all of the programs seem sketchy. Can anybody help me?
Thanks in advance!
- 06-14-2014, 09:46 PM #2
Re: Transferring music from ITunes to Samsung Galaxy S5
How to get your iTunes music onto Android | Android Central
I use a combination of methods. I have my itunes library uploaded to Google Music and I also have a copy stored locally on my sd card. It's a little redundant but I can stream it on Google and have access from many devices while the local copy provides the ability to listen without having to stream my music or worry about pinning it to the local cache when streaming is not an option.
- 06-14-2014, 09:48 PM #3
- 06-15-2014, 12:37 AM #4
- By jackiespino in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 08:32 AM
- By greydarrah in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 06-17-2014, 04:55 PM
- By kingsley404 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 11:09 PM
- By chandantalukdar in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 07:37 PM
- By PinkPuma in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:42 AM