Need help with a new s5
Just traded a Droid Charge for a Galaxy S5 and I need some help. Do I need to download a missed call/text reminder app like with the Charge? How do I eliminate/add icons to my "home page"? How can I download the old Droid ringtone on this phone?
Any help is appreciated.
- 06-16-2014, 05:36 PM #2
- 394 Posts
Re: Need help with a new s5
You don't need to download a notification for missed calls. The S5 already has notifications built in for all or most apps. To remove and and put icons on your homepage just press and hold the icons and it will show remove or at the top of the page. To add you will do the same and select the page you want it to be on.. Hope this helps. I'm not certain about the Droid ring tones I'm sure you can download Zedge app.
Posted via Android Central App
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 10:10 PM
- By kdog509adam75 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:18 AM
- By kingsley404 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:09 PM
- By ProfoundlyJaded in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:37 PM