Possible to connect 2 Bluetooth devices at once?
I just bought a Polar H7 Bluetooth Heartrate Monitor to use on my bike rides and when I run. I have always used my LG HBS700 Bluetooth Headphones when I work out, which I absolutely love.
Is it possible to have both devices connected at the same time to my Samsung Galaxy S5? I can't seem to figure out how to get both to connect.
- 06-16-2014, 10:01 AM #2
- 06-16-2014, 01:06 PM #4
Re: Possible to connect 2 Bluetooth devices at once?
I read on another site to make sure the Bluetooth screen is up. Sometimes security keys come in only through that screen.
From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
- By Madd54 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 06-20-2014, 11:34 AM
- By tinker1234 in forum Motorola CitrusReplies: 7Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:54 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:24 AM
- By ayoubx01 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 09:36 AM