Audio troubles.....

Gambit11B

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
New to the forum, and Android. Just got a new S5 Active (ATT) last week, and have noticed on at least 3 occasions where the phone's audio stopped working in multiple applications (unlocking phone, you tube, notifications, games). A simple reboot fixed the problem, but I can see this becoming a nuisance after awhile.

Is this a known issue with either the phone, or software???? If so, is there something else I can do to prevent it???? If not, should I return it to the store and get another (if hardware problem)????

Thanks!!!!

PsychDoc

May 28, 2011
Visit site
Definitely not a common problem. As much as I hate to suggest it a factory reboot may be your best option. If it still does what you describe you need to exchange it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

Gambit11B

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
Definitely not a common problem. As much as I hate to suggest it a factory reboot may be your best option. If it still does what you describe you need to exchange it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using AC Forums mobile app

Thanks for the speedy response. I guess I'll need to return to the store.....

TenshiNo

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately, when you manufacture millions of something, some percentage are destined to have some kind of issue. Sorry to hear you got one of the "bad" ones. I agree that you should definitely look at getting it replaced.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay