- 06-17-2014, 02:58 AM #2
Re: Battery Drain... Again
Are we to assume that the last charge was to 100% ?
That is faster drain than normal. For me, I usually turn off data, wifi, bluetooth when not using the phone and the resulting drain is on the order of a couple % per hour.
If I leave everything on, it drains faster at maybe between 5% and 10% ?
I don't do that often enough to remember.
If I am doing a lot of surfing, news reading, youtube, etc... I can get 5 or 6 hours and still have 50% or so left.
Depends on whether I am on wifi, or using data.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- By Nav1996 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:30 PM
- By Yuki23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 06-20-2014, 02:08 PM
- By jeffreynothing43 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2014, 03:03 AM
- By Kwesi Yasay in forum HTC One M8Replies: 15Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:34 PM
- By Robert Dresser in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 11:06 AM