- 464 Posts
Is There ANy App That Improves The Quality Of The Flash?
While I love the camera I have to say I'm VERY disappointed in the flash. It blows out the subject, ruins color fidelity and just generally sucks.
I was wondering if there's any app that tames this down a little or just generally improves the quality of the camera when using the flash.
Other (admittedly minor) pet peeves with the camera:
(1) No shutter sound and nothing in the camera settings that allows for this (Verizon is the carrier if that matters)
(2) No dedicated zooming bar in the viewfinder and volume toggle doesn't zoom the picture...you have to pinch/spread with your fingers
The camera is otherwise pretty darned impressive. A shame the have these few missteps.
- 06-18-2014, 07:23 AM #2
- 06-18-2014, 02:15 PM #4
- By Paul Martin5 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:22 AM
- By zlatevsoft in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 04:22 AM
- By rudy117 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 07:08 AM
- By alinvain in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:15 AM