- 2 Posts
Mobile network drained too fast
How to reduce the usage of mobile network ? I didn't do anything but the data usage increase around 10kb per 30 second.
Besides that, when i'm in wifi my facebook & instragram notification will alert. However, when i use mobile data. Facebook & instagram won't jump notification even someone has comment my picture or post at my wall
- 06-19-2014, 12:19 PM #2
Re: Mobile network drained too fast
Well usually to reduce data would be to restrict background data but that would also stop notifications. Unless you restricted it on a per app basis. Did you want to restrict all apps except Facebook and instagram?
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S6 (32 GB) using AC Forums.
- By AlfBriggs in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2014, 03:33 AM
- By Pixiuser in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:07 AM
- By mattg43 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:44 AM
- By Helen Austin in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 02:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 12:52 AM