How do i reorganize music?
So, I'm not sure if this is even possible yet on the s5, but is there a way to reorganize music? I usually convert youtube songs into mp3s & sync them onto my phone. That being said, however they're titled on youtube is how they're titled in my music folder. They also just get stored under "Unknown" - this is annoying because then I have some songs under their actual artist's name, and some songs from the same artist in the Unknown category. Is there any way to move these songs to their rightful folders?
- 06-19-2014, 03:51 PM #2
Re: How do i reorganize music?
ASTRO File Manager with Cloud
Metago - February 28, 2014
- 06-19-2014, 03:54 PM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-31-2015, 03:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2014, 09:51 PM
- By Lot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2014, 01:11 PM
- By yeah yeah in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:58 PM