- 3 Posts
Factory Reset S5 but keeps skipping initial setup process?
Hello, I'm trying to factory reset my S5, but every time it *finishes* it always takes me back to homescreen after the samsung logo, the clock is reseted back to 00/00 and thats it.. How do I bring back the initial setup screen?
I tried the wipe from settings menu under backup/store and hard reset.
- 06-21-2014, 12:10 PM #2
- 1,645 Posts
Re: Factory Reset S5 but keeps skipping initial setup process?
Pull the SIM card and insert/pull it a couple times.
sounds like it is not recognizing your carrier info.Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day, using ART
Box Stock, not rooted
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid senses Scrn off=Wifi & Data OFF,
senses Scrn on=WiFi & Data ON
- 06-21-2014, 12:15 PM #3
- By freakdaddydog in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:40 AM
- By Sazoo408 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2014, 08:59 AM
- By Izzy_000 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 11:07 AM
- By Grakekiru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:19 PM
- By banjo67xxx in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:52 AM