- 3 Posts
Factory Reset S5 but keeps skipping initial setup process?
Hello, I'm trying to factory reset my S5, but every time it *finishes* it always takes me back to homescreen after the samsung logo, the clock is reseted back to 00/00 and thats it.. How do I bring back the initial setup screen?
I tried the wipe from settings menu under backup/store and hard reset.
- 06-21-2014, 11:10 AM #2
Re: Factory Reset S5 but keeps skipping initial setup process?
Pull the SIM card and insert/pull it a couple times.
sounds like it is not recognizing your carrier info.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- 06-21-2014, 11:15 AM #3
- By freakdaddydog in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2014, 04:40 AM
- By Sazoo408 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-24-2014, 07:59 AM
- By Izzy_000 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:07 AM
- By Grakekiru in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:19 PM
- By banjo67xxx in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:52 AM