- 176 Posts
Can I choose which apps run automatically on my Galaxy S5?
I have a S5, soon after i turn my phone on i see several apps have opened without me opening them. Any way to prevent this? I think this causes my battery to run down. Today in standby it went from 100% to 73% in less than 4hrs. Could these apps cause the battery to rundown quicker?
- 06-21-2014, 06:47 PM #2
Re: Can I choose which apps run automatically on my Galaxy S5?
You'd have to either uninstall the apps, or if they're preinstalled bloatware, Disable them. Apps that are open the background don't necessarily contribute to battery drain--it really depends on what they're doing, if anything. See this guide for more tips: [Guide] Battery Saving Tips
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2014, 09:16 AM
- By vaoyer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:23 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:13 PM
- By Ineed911 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 02:05 PM
- By bbmjack in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:51 PM