Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Glitches causing phone to freezs

Hey guys, thanks for reading

Ive been having issues with my s5 everytime.i recieve a text as im writting a message my phone freezes and wont let me do anything so i have to wait a bit and start typing again...phone works great other wise with apps and on the internet...its just everytime im typing and i recieve a text it freezes...does anyone else have this problem? Anything i can do to fix it or maybe once an update comes out itll fix it?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Glitches causing phone to freezs

Also this problem just started happening and when this occurs ive tried restarting my phone but it seems to fix it for a bit and then problem starts again

Must be a configuration in Notifications for the message app.

I am using Go SMS Pro and have it configured to just give me a "Beep"
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Any help? It does it randomly..should i call my carrier and see if they can do anything?

Quote Originally Posted by pimpdaddyj View Post
    Hey guys, thanks for reading

Ive been having issues with my s5 everytime.i recieve a text as im writting a message my phone freezes and wont let me do anything so i have to wait a bit and start typing again...phone works great other wise with apps and on the internet...its just everytime im typing and i recieve a text it freezes...does anyone else have this problem? Anything i can do to fix it or maybe once an update comes out itll fix it?
    Honestly worst thing about Android is their stock message app blows!... if you have Verizon I would use their new messaging app called Verizon messages really good message app .... if not I would go with hangouts all other ones are too glitchy for me

posted from the GALAXY S5 BEAST!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Ok thanks....so lately ive been noticing this happens only with certain contacts...this is frustrating