- 06-21-2014, 04:28 PM #2
- 765 Posts
Re: Hearing aid Bluetooth from S5
I have a very expensive set of hearing aids that have the BT feature, and can be plugged into a 3.5 mm audio jack for TV, etc....
After the novelty wore off, it was too much trouble and I quit wearing them.
$8,000 for a pair of hearing aids I won't use.
They are totally reprogrammable from my PC too.... I just have "good enough" hearing to not have to wear them.... I only bought them because I got tired of hearing my wife ***** at me.... then I just quit anyway....wasted a lot of money on that stupidity.Verizon Galaxy S5
If I helped you, Please click Thanks button
- By Mtcooley in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 17Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:46 AM
- By Kaniyur Manikandan in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 12:23 AM
- By vaoyer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:23 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:22 PM
- By thomasr1950 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 06:47 PM