- 06-22-2014, 03:21 AM #3
Re: battery drain
Welcome to Android Central! That screenshot isn't entirely helpful. It'd be better to see the screen with the graph, your total screen-on time, and the Cell Standby category (if present) to see your Time without Signal. Wait until the battery has dropped to about 30-40% before taking the screenshots.
Should I assume you reviewed the battery tips here? http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
You could try removing your SD card, since corrupt files on the SD can cause problems. Go to Settings>Storage and Unmount the card, then remove it and reboot.
- 06-22-2014, 03:47 AM #5
- By S5_GJH in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 07-12-2015, 09:38 AM
- By Sheriff Woody in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 02:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2014, 01:03 PM
- By mamdoj1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:02 PM