- 78 Posts
Stock clock widget
So I have a question about the clock widget. Basically, the widget don't look the same depending on the time of the day.
From 6 am to 6 pm it look like this:
And from 6 pm to 6 am like this
So is there a way to make it look always like the 2nd pictures?
Thanks in advance.
Envoyé de mon SM-G900W8 en utilisant Tapatalk
- 06-22-2014, 09:43 AM #2
Re: Stock clock widget
There are no options available, sorry.
You will need to try out the clock widgets on the Play Store list.____________________________________
2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
MacroDroid extends your battery life.
MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
OTA updates via WiFi only:
my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0
- By cmoody1906 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2014, 09:45 PM
- By mawiqc in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2014, 11:21 AM
- By TeritorialDemon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 08:31 PM
- By dragonsamus in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 26Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:17 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-21-2014, 09:18 PM