- 1 Posts
Automatic Noise Reduction on videos...
Need to disable this option. By default, it automatically goes into the recording. That is, when there is a loud noise, the microphone automatically lowers the volume ...
For calls if the option of being able to do. But in the video, I have not figured out how ...
In this video of fireworks you can see perfectly: (Be attentive in listening to the music.)
(The video is a S4. But the S5 is the same.)
If anyone knows how to fix this, and disable it, you will be very grateful ...
- 06-22-2014, 10:26 AM #2
Re: Automatic Noise Reduction on videos...
I think that FV-5 can solve that for you.
you will require two apps, FV-5 and Cinema FV-5 ($4.99) but it provides manual controls for professional photographers.
● Professional sound metering options: display audio peaks and sound clipping warnings during recording.
- By Skeith34 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2015, 07:12 AM
- By xchange in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 07-04-2014, 02:55 AM
- By tony5496 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 06-23-2014, 04:15 PM
- By Lady Beth in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:50 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:54 PM