Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By scipper77
  • 1 Post By ssgokou29
  • 1 Post By bembol
  • 1 Post By HAWK
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default [Q] Want to buy S5

    Hello Friend
    I am going to buy Samsung Galaxy S5 in this week, so i need your help which color should i buy ? which look good ? Blue, Gold, Black or White ?
    please help me i saw white, blue and black color but not gold one, if anyone have gold one, then can you share a picture of it ?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    Assuming you use a case you are essentially asking what color bezel. Mine is white but black is the safe pick.
    aatif.bilal likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by scipper77 View Post
    Assuming you use a case you are essentially asking what color bezel. Mine is white but black is the safe pick.
    i also want to buy white one ? because i had used many phones with black but and My last phone (Galaxy S3) was Brown one.

    I am confused about White and Gold, but i am thinking to buy White one because i can use many covers with it like Gold, and blue backcovers will suits on White S5, isn't it??

    can you post Your S5 Pictures?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    If you're going to have a full all around case, wont really be too noticeable.
    aatif.bilal likes this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    Gold is played out, we all know why Samsung (others) pushed it and IMO it doesn't work with their design.

    When the S5 came out the only choices was black & white, I wanted the Electric Blue because wanted something different, I couldn't wait so I picked up the white S5. A few days ago I ordered the Electric Blue Battery Cover on eBay.
    aatif.bilal likes this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by bembol View Post
    Gold is played out, we all know why Samsung (others) pushed it and IMO it doesn't work with their design.

    When the S5 came out the only choices was black & white, I wanted the Electric Blue because wanted something different, I couldn't wait so I picked up the white S5. A few days ago I ordered the Electric Blue Battery Cover on eBay.
    Yes Your are Right .. i also think same because, on White any color will suit.
    Can you Post your S5 Pictures if possible ?
  7. #7  
    HAWK's Avatar

    Posts
    135 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,266 Global Posts

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    Get whatever you want. Don't buy a phone based upon what everyone else likes

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AC Forums mobile app
    sweetypie31 likes this.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    Quote Originally Posted by aatif.bilal View Post
    Hello Friend
    I am going to buy Samsung Galaxy S5 in this week, so i need your help which color should i buy ? which look good ? Blue, Gold, Black or White ?
    please help me i saw white, blue and black color but not gold one, if anyone have gold one, then can you share a picture of it ?
    I have the electric blue and it's awesome ..... honestly coming from.a note 3 and iPhone 5s ...galaxy s5 is truly a beast of it owns kind ....... be different and get the blue

    posted from the GALAXY S5 BEAST!
  9. #9  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    It's 100% personal preference. I went with the white because I've never had a white phone before and I just thought it looked good. I'm using a very slim black case on it now.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    I've owned both black and white color phone in the past. I decided to get the black S5 because it looks more professional IMO. I do like white as well but wanted to get something different for the s5. But to each their own
  11. #11  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    The Samsung Galaxy S5 is available in "copper gold" and "electric blue" colors.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    You should buy the white Samsung S5.bcz every color of covers suits on white.
  13. #13  

    Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

    I got the black because of how flushed everything looked with the screen blending in to the bezels. It looks like a slim black slab...professional

    Posted via the Samsung Galaxy S5

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-27-2014, 01:43 PM
  2. Samsung S4 Unable to turn wi-fi on
    By peterev in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:58 AM
  3. Can't connect to PC
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:22 PM
  4. transfer cd's to phone without uploading cd's to computer
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 06:28 PM
  5. is it possible to unlock and root moto x verizon
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 02:52 PM

Posting Permissions