Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By H A W K
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Q] Want to buy S5

Hello Friend
    I am going to buy Samsung Galaxy S5 in this week, so i need your help which color should i buy ? which look good ? Blue, Gold, Black or White ?
    please help me i saw white, blue and black color but not gold one, if anyone have gold one, then can you share a picture of it ?

Default Re: [Q] Want to buy S5

Assuming you use a case you are essentially asking what color bezel. Mine is white but black is the safe pick.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by scipper77 View Post
    Assuming you use a case you are essentially asking what color bezel. Mine is white but black is the safe pick.
    i also want to buy white one ? because i had used many phones with black but and My last phone (Galaxy S3) was Brown one.

I am confused about White and Gold, but i am thinking to buy White one because i can use many covers with it like Gold, and blue backcovers will suits on White S5, isn't it??

can you post Your S5 Pictures?

If you're going to have a full all around case, wont really be too noticeable.
    Thanked by:

Gold is played out, we all know why Samsung (others) pushed it and IMO it doesn't work with their design.

When the S5 came out the only choices was black & white, I wanted the Electric Blue because wanted something different, I couldn't wait so I picked up the white S5. A few days ago I ordered the Electric Blue Battery Cover on eBay.
    Thanked by:
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by bembol View Post
    Gold is played out, we all know why Samsung (others) pushed it and IMO it doesn't work with their design.

When the S5 came out the only choices was black & white, I wanted the Electric Blue because wanted something different, I couldn't wait so I picked up the white S5. A few days ago I ordered the Electric Blue Battery Cover on eBay.
    Yes Your are Right .. i also think same because, on White any color will suit.
    Can you Post your S5 Pictures if possible ?

Get whatever you want. Don't buy a phone based upon what everyone else likes

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using AC Forums mobile app
    sweetypie31 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by aatif.bilal View Post
    Hello Friend
    I am going to buy Samsung Galaxy S5 in this week, so i need your help which color should i buy ? which look good ? Blue, Gold, Black or White ?
    please help me i saw white, blue and black color but not gold one, if anyone have gold one, then can you share a picture of it ?
    I have the electric blue and it's awesome ..... honestly coming from.a note 3 and iPhone 5s ...galaxy s5 is truly a beast of it owns kind ....... be different and get the blue

posted from the GALAXY S5 BEAST!

It's 100% personal preference. I went with the white because I've never had a white phone before and I just thought it looked good. I'm using a very slim black case on it now.

I've owned both black and white color phone in the past. I decided to get the black S5 because it looks more professional IMO. I do like white as well but wanted to get something different for the s5. But to each their own
    Samsung Galaxy S4 (Arctic Blue)
    Successfully ROOTED Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black) - AT&T