Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Greg C
  • 1 Post By AZgl1500
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Apps for fonts

    Any suggestions for getting some more font options, other than the factory presets? All original, not rooted.

    Posted via Android Central App
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Apps for fonts

    This one works great. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...xinmei365.font

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on T-Mobile via Android Central App
  3. #3  
    Greg C's Avatar

    Posts
    1,987 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,997 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.1 Lollipop

    Default Re: Apps for fonts

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherH1 View Post
    This one works great. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...xinmei365.font

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 on T-Mobile via Android Central App
    This is definitely the best app in my opinion.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5
    Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player

    Current Carrier: Sprint


    ChristopherH1 likes this.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Apps for fonts

    Quote Originally Posted by davaus10 View Post
    Any suggestions for getting some more font options, other than the factory presets? All original, not rooted.

    Posted via Android Central App
    This works a treat, give it a whirl.

    More fonts than you will ever need.

    * HiFont(Fonts For Android) - Android Apps on Google Play
    ____________________________________
    2 each, Verizon Galaxy S5, KK 4.4.4, ART
    MyPhoneExplorer allows file access if ur phone crashes.
    Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail, Qi wireless equipped
    MacroDroid extends your battery life.
    MacroDroid senses Screen off, turns Wifi & Data OFF
    OTA updates via WiFi only:
    my WiFi is permanently OFF until Verizon fixes 5.0

    Greg C likes this.
  5. #5  
    Greg C's Avatar

    Posts
    1,987 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,997 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.1 Lollipop

    Default Re: Apps for fonts

    Quote Originally Posted by AZgl1500 View Post
    This works a treat, give it a whirl.

    More fonts than you will ever need.

    * HiFont(Fonts For Android) - Android Apps on Google Play
    Yeah...this is by far the best font changer I have used.
    Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player

    Current Carrier: Sprint


Similar Threads

  1. [Chromecast][APP][4.0+] Cloud Browse 1.1
    By orrett3 in forum Android Apps
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:34 PM
  2. Helium app data from Nexus 7 (2012) to Nexus 5
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 10:07 AM
  3. battery saver apps
    By Headgas86 in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:59 AM
  4. Samsung galaxy s5 active for Sprint?
    By rschrei518 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 07:50 PM
  5. ringtone for moto g
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2014, 04:29 PM

Posting Permissions