- 184 Posts
Is this possible using Nova Prime and an icon pack or icon maker? I like the blue telephone icon and Google messenger icon instead of the defaults, but I don't want to lose the missed message/call badges on the icons. I tried an icon changer app which worked well, but the badges didn't work as it technically just creates a shortcut from the default icons. Thanks for any tips!
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-22-2014, 05:57 PM #2
Re: Change Default Icons and Keep Icon Badges for Missed Calls/MSGs?
- 06-22-2014, 06:02 PM #4
- By jfriend33 in forum Android Concepts & Dream DevicesReplies: 8Last Post: 07-31-2014, 11:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:54 PM
- By davaus10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:17 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 04:29 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 03:26 PM