Have to manually connect to my home Wifi all of a sudden
For two months or more when I walk into my loft my s5 automatically connected to my Wifi. The last week or so I have to manually connect. Why? I haven't made any changes, deleted or installed any apps etc.
Posted via Android Central App
- 06-22-2014, 06:47 PM #2
- 06-22-2014, 07:09 PM #3
- 06-24-2014, 02:06 PM #5
- 06-24-2014, 03:31 PM #6
- 1,648 Posts
Re: Have to manually connect to my home Wifi all of a sudden
neither my 'S' or my 'S5' phones have ever had any problems with my home WiFi.
The 'S' phone is 3 years old and works as good today as when new.
I have my Wifi on a clear channel 6 and away from the rest of the world, and I have it locked. No guests borrowing air time.Verizon Galaxy S5 since Launch Day, using ART
Box Stock, not rooted
Nova Prime, Textra, Blue Mail
MacroDroid senses Scrn off=Wifi & Data OFF,
senses Scrn on=WiFi & Data ON
- 06-25-2014, 10:09 PM #8
- By terminatorx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2014, 01:06 PM
- By blg923 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2014, 08:37 PM
- By a2badger in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-22-2014, 09:58 PM
- By Carder Williams in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 08:55 PM
- By MilGoe10 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 04:56 PM